Saturday, April 14, 2007

A business brewing....

So I have decided to start my own baby/mommy product line. I have had a few ideas stewing in my head for quite a while now and I think it is time. How I am to go about this I have no idea, I know I have to patent two of these ideas and the rest it is just a matter of production. I don't want to have my own store at this point but would rather get into other stores, this may be challenging as well but I think I will start locally and see what the demand is like. I really want to share all my plans but I want to wait till I have everything ready to 'show'. Just thought I'd let you know there is something in the works.

3 comments:

The Chatty Housewife said...

OOOO... cool, can't wait to see what products you come up with.

Sleepynita said...

We have the sprout shirt too for little man!

Sleepynita said...

Very cool that you want o do something like this! i wish I had the guts, and ideas to do a baby thing myself! have you thought of opening a small online type of baby business?